Friday, 16 March 2007

Machine Trauma

I can't believe this - I was without my best quilting machine (Janome 6500P) for almost four weeks while it was off having a service and a new motor. I finally got it back last Thursday and sat down today to really work hard on my Flowering Vines UFO, and the stupid machine started making a noise like a hammer. I called up the service shop and held the phone to the machine while I ran it, and I could hear them shouting 'turn it off!'.

The upshot is that it has to go BACK to the shop and get looked at again - they think maybe the courier dropped it or banged it and something has come out of alignment. I can't believe this, two more weeks of handwork. I am a machine girl all the way, this is so frustrating.

No comments:

Miniature Collections

Miniature Net Ring

This site is owned by
ShinyNewThing

Want to join a
Miniature Network Ring?

[Next] [Previous] [Random] [List Sites]