Friday, 6 July 2007

Off to Sisters for Two Weeks

This is my last post for a few weeks as I am flying off to the Sisters show in Oregon tomorrow, on a quilting tour from the UK which finishes up in San Francisco. We are going to see lots of cool things, and I look forward to blogging about them on my return. I have also packed the mandatory extra bag for all my purchases on the homeward journey. I'm doing a couple of classes in Sisters, I'm taking a small quilt for either the show (if it isn't too late as I am missing the deadline for entries) or the show & tell, and the tour is taking us to several quilt shops in Oregon and a quilting museum near San Francisco.

Best wishes and I will blog some more when I get back!

4 comments:

swooze said...

I'll miss you in chat!!! Hurry back.

Beth said...

Have a great time Sharon! We'll miss you but know you will be having a ball!!! HUGS!

Jeanne said...

Hope you come back with lots of pictures.

Kathy Wagner said...

Have a great time....tell us all about it when you get home!

Miniature Collections

Miniature Net Ring

This site is owned by
ShinyNewThing

Want to join a
Miniature Network Ring?

[Next] [Previous] [Random] [List Sites]