Tuesday, 9 October 2007

Sock Finish


I finished my Widdershins socks! The second one fits better with the higher heel flap and also I think that using the no-cable-needle method made the crossovers slightly looser. I really like them. I've cast on already for my next pair, which is the Ridged Feather sock on p70 of 'Sensational Socks' by Charlene Schurch, using Regia Cotton Color. I am getting 7 stitches to the inch on No1 US dpns, which may be too loose but I hope not. That's the sock yarn I bought on Ebay, and it is really pretty. I can't post a pic yet because I've only knit two rows.

1 comment:

swooze said...

Very nice! I love the color and pattern.

Miniature Collections

Miniature Net Ring

This site is owned by
ShinyNewThing

Want to join a
Miniature Network Ring?

[Next] [Previous] [Random] [List Sites]