1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog/
2. Link to the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
1) The first blog has to be, of course, the Swooze, who got me into blogging in the first place and is an unfailing source of inspiration to fellow #Quiltchatters. I really admire her singleminded determination to tackle her UFO backlog despite whatever life throws at her.
2) I've tagged Kathy before, hopefully she won't mind if I do it again. She does lovely work and seems like such a cheerful openhearted person - what I would aspire to be in my next life because I haven't managed it in this one.
3) I try to keep up with Beth, because she is always churning out colourful and interesting projects and she loves to shop!
4) I don't get to Luv2Stitch's blog very often, but she is another who does lots of quilting with lots of lovely pictures to look at.
I'm afraid that is about it. Otherwise I listen to a few podcasts and occasionally visit blogs from shops, or semi-professional blogs like the Yarn Harlot. I'm tempted to mention my friend Sablegirl's blog, but she is new to blogging and not posting too often yet.
So thanks Scraphappy!