Monday, 15 March 2010

I've got a job!

The national charity that I interviewed with on Friday has offered me the job!  The salary isn't great because it is a charity, but otherwise it sounds like a really interesting role where I will be producing a newsletter and maintaining a website.  The commute is a bit longer than I used to have, but the hours are shorter so it kind of balances out.

I am just so pleased at the prospect of not having to job hunt any more,  you can't imagine.  Jobhunting is like banging your head against the wall so being able to stop is going to be wonderful.

They hope to start me before the end of the month, subject to paperwork getting completed.  Yippee!!

6 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new job.

swooze said...

Is this the one you have chosen? You sound pleased. I hope it all works out.

Denise said...

So glad you finally got a job! Now you can breathe again...

loulee said...

Congratulations. I hope all goes well and you enjoy your work.

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Sounds wonderful!! Congratulations!

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a very interesting job!

Miniature Collections

Miniature Net Ring

This site is owned by
ShinyNewThing

Want to join a
Miniature Network Ring?

[Next] [Previous] [Random] [List Sites]