Sunday, 23 September 2012

Quick Update

I've been away most of the weekend tramping around university campuses in Bristol and Bath, as we help DS decide where his home is going to be for four years of study.  So no pictures and only a quick update this week.


  • still employed
  • 14 completed Gingko Shawl units
  • completed yoke on Cityscape cardigan, and picked up and knit buttonband.
  • visited Get Knitted in Bristol where I claimed my reward for being a good mother by indulging in some more sock yarn, some Cascade 220 superwash and some buttons for the Cityscape cardi.
  • stipple quilted the wallhanging with the Debbie Mumm border print, and trimmed it ready for binding
  • At the hotel in Bristol, I was working on my Selbuvotter glove, the one where I am having to redesign the pattern, but mainly I was just knitting the thumb and then ripping back because it wasn't right.

Have a good week!




1 comment:

Daisy said...

I like the sound of the reward!!

Miniature Collections

Miniature Net Ring

This site is owned by
ShinyNewThing

Want to join a
Miniature Network Ring?

[Next] [Previous] [Random] [List Sites]