Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Lucky number 7 - 500th Blog Post Winner!

Thank you to the eleven people who commented on my 500th post to enter the draw for a prize.  I assigned you all a number based on your order in posting and used an online random number generator to pick the winner.

And the winner was lucky number 7:


M


M, your Blogger profile is set to 'no reply' and is also blocked to viewers so I have no way of getting in touch with you.  Please get in touch so I can send you your prize.

M asked for a quilting or knitting prize, so is a  multi-crafter like me!

Congratulations!


1 comment:

Sue said...

Congrats M! How's the kitchen coming along, Sharon?

Miniature Collections

Miniature Net Ring

This site is owned by
ShinyNewThing

Want to join a
Miniature Network Ring?

[Next] [Previous] [Random] [List Sites]