Earlier in the week, in between bursts of unpacking, I finished off the dressmaking mannequin. The measurements are similar to mine, some may be a cm or two out but it's a reasonable representation of me. The neckline and armholes are finished with bias binding and the bottom of the cover is cinched in with a drawstring.
The Knitmore Girls podcast has a segment called 'When Knitting Attacks' and I've certainly been attacked by mine this week. I've been knitting on the Rowan Summer Tweed cardigan, and I got as far as casting off for the armholes. It wasn't until I held it up to check for length that I realised I had completely forgotten to decrease for the front neckline slopes. So I ripped out half of it and started over. I soon got myself into a complete muddle trying to translate three sets of flat knitting instructions into one set of knitting-in-the-round instructions, and ended up having to make a spreadsheet showing row-by-row shaping from the waist upwards (not helped by an apparent error in the stitch count for the back).
So I laboriously knit it back up to the armholes and tried it on my mannequin to see how it was looking for length and fit.