The other project I worked on was the Whirligig quilt. I finished sewing the rows together, which is when I discovered a rogue square twisted the wrong way. I unpicked around it and sewed it back in correctly.
I finished knitting the pieces for the Que Sera cardigan this week and finished knitting the Multiway Wrap and blocked them both. The wrap dried pretty quickly but the spongey Shilasdair cotton on the cardigan is still drying.
I haven't finished the Victorian porch yet. I did spray the cheap wirework furniture and a matching table in a blue enamel which has made them look better, and I've made some striped cushions. I think I need some throw pillows as well.