Wednesday 28 October 2015

Happy Halloween

An extra post this week to wish everyone a Happy Halloween, and to celebrate here are some pics of my 1:48 scale Halloween house.

It's from a Karen Cary kit, which I tidied up from the move and added some kits to.  Sorry the pics are a bit blurry, the camera didn't like focusing on something so small with depth of field.

This is the finished 1:48 scale Halloween shelf I put together.  I had trouble with the water slide decals so some of them are a bit rough, and I managed to semi-destroy the spiderweb doily, but in my own defense these  things were just so d*mned tiny.


And here it is in situ inside the house, on the wall above the kitchen.



Here is the spooky owner, waiting for trick-or-treaters to arrive - if they dare.







Hope you have a fun spooky night on Saturday!

No comments: