Friday 22 September 2017

Quilt photos from the European Patchwork Carrefour 2017

This is a follow-up post of a few quilt photos, to my main post about visiting the Carrefour Europeen du Patchwork, Sainte Marie aux Mines, France in September 2017.   I took loads more photos but they didn't all turn out or I didn't manage to secure the artist's name.


Voyage au bout du Monde, Japon, JP 2017



Three quilts from the Amish exhibition

Eagle folk art quilt, Berks County, PA, c 1840


Fantaisie Florale
Annik Wiard, Belgium


Vase des fleurs et roses grimpante
Michele Beugnon, Paris
I think this was my favourite quilt from the whole show, beautifully done.


Tentmakers of Cairo, Al Farouk shop

I'm not entirely sure but I think this was from the
Andree LeBlanc exhibition, of France, which was 
all work done in pineapple and log cabin variations

Ogeechee 
by Aline Joulin of France

Vintagequilt
by Madeleine Linden, Belgium

Herbier
by Claudine Kachelhoffer, France
Each square has an embroidered herb in it.

No comments: